donnab

Problem installing update tmg610611

When I tried to complete the installation I got the message "Invalid Installation Some or all of the baseline installation cannot be found in c:\program files\the master genealogist. Please put the upgrade file, tmg610611update.exe, directly into the program folder for the Master Genealogist v6 and run it again"

The file is in that folder as are the previous upgrade files. How can I correct the problem?

Donna

When I tried to complete the installation I got the message "Invalid Installation Some or all of the baseline installation cannot be found in c:\program files\the master genealogist. Please put the upgrade file, tmg610611update.exe, directly into the program folder for the Master Genealogist v6 and run it again"

The file is in that folder as are the previous upgrade files. How can I correct the problem?

Donna

Hi, Donna -

Try deleting the existing update file in the tmg folder and run though the update again; maybe it was an incomplete download. If that still does not work, you might want to do a full reinstall. Barbara Grempler posted instructions for that earlier this week in this message:

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...ost&p=25270

Let us know what happens -

Virginia