Claxtonm

Where's that source used?

When I bring up my Master Source List, there is a column which says how many times that source has been cited, but how do I get it to tell me WHERE the source was cited? To what did I attach that source?

When I go to Tools>List of Sources, I get a list of the sources, but it does not include anything about the "cited" column that I see in the Master Source List.

I tried TMG Utilities, but got an error message: "Error 9 TMGUtil, Subscript out of range." But in looking at the example for that report from Utilities, I don't see it giving that information either.

I did not see a way to set it up in the Filter list because the "cited" column does not come up as one of the fields - is this field not a searchable field?

When I bring up my Master Source List, there is a column which says how many times that source has been cited, but how do I get it to tell me WHERE the source was cited? To what did I attach that source?

When I go to Tools>List of Sources, I get a list of the sources, but it does not include anything about the "cited" column that I see in the Master Source List.

I tried TMG Utilities, but got an error message: "Error 9 TMGUtil, Subscript out of range." But in looking at the example for that report from Utilities, I don't see it giving that information either.

I did not see a way to set it up in the Filter list because the "cited" column does not come up as one of the fields - is this field not a searchable field?

You want to find out where the source was "cited" therefore you need the List of Citations Report...

Use a filter of Source no. Equals [?] and enter the source number you want when you run the report...

On the Report menu, use the report 'List of' .... Citations. You can filter that for Source # or other criteria. Filtered for source #, you will get a list of all events for which that source is cited.

Virginia

Thank you Virginia and Paul! Looking at it now, it is a "duh" thing - hindsight is 100%. I had been in the "list of " section before, just didn't see the correct relationship to set up. :wacko: