You can find the video here
Below is the "script" that explains what I was trying to show in the video.
[Note: I am abbreviating connecting as "con"]
- View > ports
- Notice the con-point. If you have a larger chart, notice the location of the con-point related to the vertical and horizontal rulers.
- View > zoom custom > 800%
- Notice the ports on the boxes and the cluster of 4 ports that make up the con-point.
- As each con-line is selected, notice the square gray box at each end of the line and at the angle where the line changes direction.
- Each con-line is detached from the con-point, with varying degrees of difficulty. The green con-line would not respond so I deleted it.
- Re-attach each con-line. Replaced green con-line with a new line. Changed color of new line to blue to make it easy to see square gray boxes on line.
- Showed the overlapping lines by bringing either the blue or the yellow line to the front.
- Using the bottom port of the con-point is not always the answer to making the con-lines behave, but it probably works for me more than 50% of the time. <so far!>