In July last year I upgraded from 6 US to 7 UK. I had problems getting the UK customizations into the US project but with your help I got this going OK. That was on my laptop. After returning from holidays (I took the laptop but didn't add any extra info to TMG) I went back to using TMG on my desktop. Now I have just realised that I have the US settings on the desktop and as I have added too much info and people I would lose all this if I restored from the laptop.

I tried to do the same as I did before following the instructions to a T but while the File/Merge works for the project, the File/Data Set Manager Merge doesn't. The Merge command for this is greyed out. What am I doing wrong? I get so cross with myself when I do stupid things like this but hope for some help please. I'm blaming it on a senior moment and the hot humid weather we are suffereing at present.

Regards

Merle

Once a data set has US or UK settings, it doesn't matter whether you use it on a US or UK installation. The settings don't change.

It's not clear what you are asking.

The only reason that the merge option would be grayed out in the Data Set Manager is that the project only contains one data set. You might also have a data set that is locked.

Thanks Jim - I've got it. As soon as I read your reply about grayed out because only 1 data set I realised that I was trying to do this in the new project with only 1 entry instead of in my project. A good sleep and a fresh head, along with your reply solved it perfectly. I am once again a happy little? camper.

Now I'm off to back up this version to the laptop.

Regards

Merle