bil

Citations -combining

I would like to know if it is possible to combine two different citations. I had one (16) which is now the same as another one (14). Is there a way I can combine the two and just cite 14?

Many thanks

Bil

Bil,

I can't tell whether you really mean two citations, as they appear in a report, or two Sources, as they appear in the Master Source list. There are solutions to both, but to help we need to know which you are talking about.

Bil,

I can't tell whether you really mean two citations, as they appear in a report, or two Sources, as they appear in the Master Source list. There are solutions to both, but to help we need to know which you are talking about.

Sorry...I mean two sources. But I think I have it figured with the main source list and the merge or renumber facility.

Many thanks Terry

Bil

Yes, to merge to sources, open the Master Source List, select one of them, then click the Merge button. Select the other and complete the merge. All citations to both will then be attached to the merged source.

Yes, to merge to sources, open the Master Source List, select one of them, then click the Merge button. Select the other and complete the merge. All citations to both will then be attached to the merged source.

Many thanks Terry

Bil