Bill Harris

Exhibits error message

On start up I get the following error message."The Master Genealogist|Pics" was not found Do you want to use the Default Exhibit folder.

Note when I do a restore it tells me it cannot find 6 ext exhibits something I don't use unless when adding photos I have ticked the wrong box why this message appears I dont know I have even tried unticking External exhibits on back up & reloading TMG & restoring from this backup any one please

Bill,

Does the error message actually say "The Master Genealogist|Pics" or does it say "The Master Genealogist\Pics"? Note the backslash "\" in one case and the vertical bar "|" in the other.

Bill,

Hi John,

No straight bars only back slashes starts off Exhibits folder cannot be found D:\ TMG \The Master Genealogist\Pics"

Do You want to use the Default "Yes or No" {All my images are set as internal & work perfect only have about thirty thumbnail images.}

Thank you

Bill

Does the error message actually say "The Master Genealogist|Pics" or does it say "The Master Genealogist\Pics"? Note the backslash "\" in one case and the vertical bar "|" in the other.