vanceh

Formatting "Jr" in Author element of source

When listing authors in the Author element of a source template, I understand that putting author names as "LastName, GivenName", with semicolons separating multiple authors, will give the standard outputs for full footnote ("GivenName LastName"), short footnote ("LastName"), and bibliography ("LastName, GivenName" for the first author and "GivenName LastName" for the rest). However, this output runs into a problem when an author name contains "Jr", "Sr", "III", or the like. The desired output for a sole or first author would be "GivenName LastName Jr" for the full footnote and "LastName, GivenName, Jr" for the bibliography. However, in TMG, if I enter "LastName, GivenName, Jr", the bibliography output is correct, but the full footnote comes out as "LastName, Jr GivenName". If I enter "LastName, Jr, GivenName", the full footnote output is "Jr, LastName GivenName", and the bibliography output is "LastName, Jr, GivenName". Is there any way of entering such an author name that will make TMG give the correct output, or is it just one of those cases where I'll just have to locally override the output? Thanks in advance for any help available.

Vance Hamilton