Kay Ingalls

Getting rid of red filter on person screen

The red filter is taking the place of "type" and tags have been eliminated. And as I fooled around trying to fix things, I no longer have the usual items above the Details labor - gone are all the icons such as Pick List, Tags, etc. How do I bring all that back?

Kay Ingalls

Kay -

For the red filter - rightclick in the Details view and on that rightclick menu, go to 'Filter for' and deselect any filters that are ticked.

To restore your toolbars and icons, click on View / Toolbars on the top menu and select the toolbars (which include the icons) that you wish to include in your layout.

Once you have restored the toolbars that you like, go to the top menu View / Layouts and save your layout with a new name, so you can always go back to that layout.

Virginia

Kay -

You can see it more clearly in the video here.

In the upper left of the Details view is the word Filtered. I right-clicked on the first name - Delilah Woods - in the Details view (you can rightclick anywhere in the Details view). This opened up the right-click menu where the Filter options are listed. I un-checked the filter that was selected. That got rid of the Filtered.

If you aren't familiar with that rightclick menu, you may want to explore some of the options - like adding different columns to the Details view. Many screens in TMG have rightclick menus, so it is something to look for.

Were you able to restore your toolbars and icons?

Virginia