M.A.Waldmann

Report "Pedigree" / "Ahnentafel" - How to start to End with Pagebreak

Hello everyone,

(again: I hope of your patience, because english isn't my native language.)

I've tried to print the report "Pedigree" with "bibliography" and / or "sources in endnotes" in a pdf-file.

The report itself is fine.

But the last page of the report doesn't seems to end with a pagebreak. So the Chapter "bibliography" or "sources in endnotes" start at the bottom of the last page of the diagram. But in my opinion it should start on the next/new (!) page after teh report.

If I print the report in a word-file (or other), I can manipulate the positions, but not the pdf-file.

In my personal opinion, a part of this little problem is a difference between the standard pageformat "Letter" an my "A4", wich is here in germany usefull.

Is this my failure or should I send this topic to the "wish-list"? Please give me a little hint to solve this topic!

Many thanks and greetings from Hannover

Mark A. Waldmann

Hallo,

ich stimme dem zu, die Bibliographie sollte auf einer neuen Seite beginnen.

Eine Möglichkeit der Umgehung ist (wie du bereits angedeutet hast) die Ausgabe in ein Word-Dokument, dieses adaptieren und dann als PDF-Datei speichern (MS-Word kann das). Ich mache es immer so, da das so erzeugte PDF-Dokument aus mir unerklärlichen Gründen um vieles kleiner ist als wenn direkt von TMG erzeugt.

NB: das Page-Format wird zwar (immer wieder) als Letter vorgegeben, kann aber bei der Berichts-Definition in den Eigenschaften umgestellt werden.