Someone else in using the project
Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:08 AM
Posted 28 April 2015 - 09:35 AM
Well, I'm not sure exactly what happened but I fixed the problem by using a backup of the entire projects path. I opened a 2 year old version of my project which was in a previous incarnation of version 8. I chose to do this away from the default TMG path. This project opened up with no problems. I applied my latest backup from this morning and it worked just fine. I moved all of these files back to the original folder and opened the project from there.
All is well again, I think.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users