Raygers

Messages are threaded

The last couple of times I've logged in and gone to read a forum with a new posting, the postings, with the exception of the original one, have been threaded in a window and to read the next reply I have to click on it to open.

Is this a new feature of the board, I've seen no other mention of it, or is it a setting on my end?

I looked through all the controls but see nothing I can set to revert me back to the way it used to be, where I could see all the replies by just scrolling down.

Ray

The last couple of times I've logged in and gone to read a forum with a new posting, the postings, with the exception of the original one, have been threaded in a window and to read the next reply I have to click on it to open.

Is this a new feature of the board, I've seen no other mention of it, or is it a setting on my end?

I looked through all the controls but see nothing I can set to revert me back to the way it used to be, where I could see all the replies by just scrolling down.

Ray

That is controlled by the options on the righthand end of the message subject bar. The options are Outline, Standard, Linear+. Sounds like you have Outline now - you probably want Standard.

Virginia

Thanks Virginia, I probably hit the wrong button at some point. I had checked all over but never noticed that those buttons were there all the time. :goof:

Ray