bob gillis

What is a Senior member as shown on the Member Map?

A Senior Member has posted 100 or more messages. Group Coordinators may also be Senior Members but are identified as coordinators of users groups.

Virginia

At my current rate I figure I should be a Senior Member around August of 2008! :jawdrop::rolleyes: A tip of my hat to all the Senior Members! :thumbsup:

At my current rate I figure I should be a Senior Member around August of 2008!  :jawdrop:  :rolleyes:  A tip of my hat to all the Senior Members!  :thumbsup:

To put this SENIOR MEMBER excessive posting compulsion in perspective, here is a copy of an e-mail sent to support on 6 June 2005:

"My browser is showing my name associated as a SENIOR MEMBER on the forums. I presume this is an error, as I have never actually used either TMG 5 or 6. If the whole world is seeing me as a senior member, would you kindly deselect me from that category?

Thanks,

John Moran"

"My browser is showing my name associated as a SENIOR MEMBER on the forums. I presume this is an error, as I have never actually used either TMG 5 or 6. If the whole world is seeing me as a senior member, would you kindly deselect me from that category?

Thanks,

John Moran"

John, your request obviously didn't work. :rolleyes: I've got to believe it's all done auto-magically. When some counter (not a real person though) hits the magic number of 100 that posters name is added to a list. I feel certain it could be controlled, but it probably isn't worth the effort since the number of people affected would be minimal.

So-o-o-o-o, enjoy being a Senior Member and all the benefits that come with it!

:bugeye: What? You didn't know about the benefits? :oops: My mistake. Things like the huge salary increase you got, the free coffee, parking right up front with the big boys, extra vacation, and all those things. :thumbsup:

Great benefits. What's the next stage after Senior member?

(Now one post closer to being senior)

Great benefits. What's the next stage after Senior member?

(Now one post closer to being senior)

We're probably going to be Ex Members if we don't do something a bit more productive! :lmao: