Regau

Problem with image captions

When I run the Journal Report to MS word, and then link images, they all come out fine. However, the captions are not appearing for each image except for the main 'person' image which is fine. I have selected 'captions' under the 'Options/exhibits' tabs (although it says "Centre Person images"- with caption" (the only 'caption' word I can see under this tab).

Am I missing something?

Reg

Edited by Regau

When I run the Journal Report to MS word, and then link images, they all come out fine.  However, the captions are not appearing for each image except for the main 'person' image which is fine.  I have selected 'captions' under the 'Options/exhibits' tabs (although it says "Centre Person images"- with caption" (the only 'caption' word I can see under this tab).

Am I missing something?

Reg

If you look closely at the Exhibit tab, the "with caption" is under "Center person images". This indicates that captions only appear under person images that are centered. Captions do not appear under images attached to tags. This is a short coming that many would like to see corrected.

Second Site however will put captions with all images.

If you look closely at the Exhibit tab, the "with caption" is under "Center person images". This indicates that captions only appear under person images that are centered. Captions do not appear under images attached to tags. This is a short coming that many would like to see corrected.

Second Site however will put captions with all images.

Thanks. I am aware of Second Site and its output. That is why I am disappointed that the captions do not print under the tags in TMG (except the centred person). I wonder why then the caption option is there in TMG when it doesn't print out. I wouldn't think that it was pu there purely for Second Site.

Reg