Version 6.04 was supposed to fix the greyout and freeze problem introduced by version 6.03.  NOt so!  Problem still exists.  Will there be a fix in next update?  :)

John Hartley

Under what conditions are you getting a greyout or freeze? What specific steps led up to it?

Virginia

Under what conditions are you getting a greyout or freeze?  What specific steps led up to it?

Virginia

when using the pickllist, it sometimes works and sometimes freezes. Specific steps? When opening TMG and utilizing picklist it sometimes freezes. When using TMG, same occurences. I click on binoculares, enter name, select person I want, when it comes back to details page with new person it may freeze. Need to shut down with "x" and reenter program.

when using the pickllist, it sometimes works and sometimes freezes.  Specific steps?  When opening TMG and utilizing picklist it sometimes freezes.  When using TMG, same occurences.  I click on binoculares, enter name, select person I want, when it comes back to details page with new person it may freeze.  Need to shut down with "x" and reenter program.

when using the pickllist, it sometimes works and sometimes freezes.  Specific steps?  When opening TMG and utilizing picklist it sometimes freezes.  When using TMG, same occurences.  I click on binoculars, enter name, select person I want, when it comes back to details page with new person it may freeze.  Need to shut down with "x" and reenter program.

Expanded picklist or Simple?

Project Explorer open and linked?

Picklist or Project Explorer filtered?

Accents on?

If it is the Expanded Picklist and the Project Explorer is linked (whether open or closed), you might try unlinking the Project Explorer and see if that makes a difference. Let us know if it does.

Virginia

Expanded picklist or Simple?

Project Explorer open and linked?

Picklist or Project Explorer filtered?

Accents on?

If it is the Expanded Picklist and the Project Explorer is linked (whether open or closed), you might try unlinking the Project Explorer and see if that makes a difference.  Let us know if it does.

Virginia