jeffpiper

Partial Dates

some time ago there was a problem with partial dates where underscores were being included e.g. c __ ___ 1850

I thought this was being resolved. If it was then I'm getting it again in v6.07

some time ago there was a problem with partial dates where underscores were being included e.g. c __ ___ 1850

Where are you getting them? The previous problem as I recall was that they were printing in reports...

The earlier problem was with the underscores appearing in narrative-type reports (Ind. Narrative, Journal..), and that appears to be still fixed in 6.07. I think they have always appeared, by design, in columnar-type reports like the FGS and Ind. Detail, (so the columns line up). Where are you seeing them?

Virginia

The earlier problem was with the underscores appearing in narrative-type reports (Ind. Narrative, Journal..), and that appears to be still fixed in 6.07.  I think they have always appeared, by design, in columnar-type reports like the FGS and Ind. Detail, (so the columns line up).  Where are you seeing them?

Virginia

I was looking on the Person View and the Tag entry screens. They don't appear in the Individual Narrative Report but do in the Individual Detail which is columnar.

I was thinking that they should not be appearing on the screens but after Paul's and your replies realise it was a misinterpretation of what the problem was.