duff

Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

I get the topic title in a small TMG dialog box every time I save a new person. Clicking ignore does allow the new person to be added, and it sticks. Still, what's with the error?

Aha. It happens when I AddPerson-Brother/Sister/Daughter, but not when I AddPerson-Wife.

This is after applying the latest update.

Edited by duff

I get the topic title in a small TMG dialog box every time I save a new person.  Clicking ignore does allow the new person to be added, and it sticks.  Still, what's with the error?

Aha.  It happens when I AddPerson-Brother/Sister/Daughter, but not when I AddPerson-Wife.

This is after applying the latest update.

Try resetting the Preferences using the Reset Defaults > Both button at the bottom of the File > Preferences screen. If you don't get the error messages any more, then you should be able to reset your preferences without any more problems.

Virginia

OK, well I did that & we shall see. It should be noted that this process caused TMG to act as if it had never opened a last file, necessitating finding and selecting my data file, followed by a rather long 'one-time file validation'. Also, Explorer crashed, sent an error, and reloaded itself, on the fly, while the validation was underway, all without crashing XP.

While this may be fodder for a separate post, one concern that I have with TMG after about a year of use now, is that most operations are tediously slow, to the point that one can easily forget what one was up to immediately prior. It should also be noted that my data file is HUGE, having been working on for several years through FTM before converting to TMG. I do all the maintenance stuff, and keep the most useful tools turned off since they seem to slow it down to the point of being unusable.

As I've been typing this, the validation continues. It is my fond hope that this process will alleviate the molasses issue.

OK, well I did that & we shall see.  It should be noted that this process caused TMG to act as if it had never opened a last file, necessitating finding and selecting my data file, followed by a rather long 'one-time file validation'.  Also, Explorer crashed, sent an error, and reloaded itself, on the fly, while the validation was underway, all without crashing XP.

While this may be fodder for a separate post, one concern that I have with TMG after about a year of use now, is that most operations are tediously slow, to the point that one can easily forget what one was up to immediately prior.  It should also be noted that my data file is HUGE, having been working on for several years through FTM before converting to TMG.  I do all the maintenance stuff, and keep the most useful tools turned off since they seem to slow it down to the point of being unusable.

As I've been typing this, the validation continues.  It is my fond hope that this process will alleviate the molasses issue.

I don't recall tmg doing a file validation after I reset the preferences, but maybe with my small projects it happened too quickly. I hope tmg works OK after all that.

I guess you've tried all the Performance Recommendations (on the File menu, under Maintenance)?

Virginia

Yes, performance specs managed all too frequently.

Please note, on a large file, this validation process is EXTREMELY slow. It is now 4:51 pm. I started it this morning. It's now in the resorting portion of the process at 23%. This file has just over 251,000 names in it and a LOT of text material. The last time I did a file validation it took well over two days.

Since this is the case, can you shed any light on which specific preferences cause this original error to occur? Users indeed have their Preferences, including obviously prefering to avoid recreating the same circumstances.

Yes, performance specs managed all too frequently.

Please note, on a large file, this validation process is EXTREMELY slow.  It is now 4:51 pm.  I started it this morning.  It's now in the resorting portion of the process at 23%.  This file has just over 251,000 names in it and a LOT of text material.  The last time I did a file validation it took well over two days.

Since this is the case, can you shed any light on which specific preferences cause this original error to occur?  Users indeed have their Preferences, including obviously prefering to avoid recreating the same circumstances.

I do not know which preferences, just that resetting them has helped several people with isolated - not widespread - problems after an upgrade. I have used it several times without a problem. The validation process has certainly complicated it for you.

Virginia

Wow.

You're not kidding.

TMG seized completely...message showing percentage is gone, and the TMG screen is mostly white & grey. TMG is now using no CPU, 43,176K Memory usage, and won't close with the X or with task manager. Yuk.

I can hardly wait to check out the condition of my data. :(

On restarting the computer, then restarting TMG, now it does give me the option of the last file worked with, which I selected.

Now TMG is engaged in a "Progress" dialog box with the task of

Checking names

Checking inferred names.

I will continue to document the ongoing drama as my system permits.

Next we begin again with Sorting names...Resorting 251044 names.

Appears to be moving somewhat faster through this portion.

Edited by duff

Well, sadly I must report that after all that, the same problem is still there.

(But I do get to reset all my preferences, so that's just ducky... :mellow:

One thing I have discovered is that the painfully slow file validation process is caused by some type of conflict between the validation process and avast antivirus' resident standard scanner, ashserv.exe. AshServ.exe wrestled the CPU away from TMG and siezed it all. When that service was paused, TMG proceeded rather quickly to finish the validation.

This is the error that I am receiving, upon saving an add-person:

Replying to Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

Can anyone please advise on tracking down the real trouble?

New variant of the same problem:

upon saving an add-person/daughter the error received is

Function argument value, type, or count is invalid. 15 FTOA

Ignore gets back the original error

Any programmers reading this?

Edited by duff

Don't know whether you contacted WG Tech Support directly in the meantime. And if so whether they gave you any advice. If they did please forget about anything of the following!!

I'm also using TMGv6.07 (also updated from a previous version of TMG) and by testing it back and forth I wasn't able to reproduce the effect you see. So please don't blame me or make me responsible on anything if my suggestion doesn't help. I'm no developer!

My best guess is that the first sentence indicates that DATE(s) are missing in add person Setup screen when you entered / added a brother/sister/daughter.

And the second sentence seems to refer to the "form" ADDPERSON upon SAVING.

That should be fixed in the next release of TMG.

So you might want to test (completely upon your own risk!) if you get the same error if you add a dummy brother and fill in ALL dates on add person setup screen.

Do nothing else and especially don't run any maintenance tools!!

If you decide to give it a try please let us know what happened.

Vera

New variant of the same problem:

upon saving an add-person/daughter the error received is

Function argument value, type, or count is invalid.  15 FTOA

Ignore gets back the original error

More.....

1) When you got this combination of error messages what exactly (!!) did you enter in the date fields on add person setup screen?

2)

(additional and completely independent to the previous suggestions and/or questions)

Go to the path on your computer where TMG is installed (e.g. C:\Program Files\The Master Genealogist. Here you should find a file named "Error.txt" open it with a Texteditor (!! e.g. Notepad or Write) and let us exactly know which messages it contains.

Thanks,

Vera

Same outcome on adding a dummy brother with all dates expressed.

"1) When you got this combination of error messages what exactly (!!) did you enter in the date fields on add person setup screen?"

Can't help there...many names ago, who can know?

"2. about those error logs"

here ye go, all the relevant errors since the upgrade to 6.07. I never saw that array dimensions error on screen.

2005.11.19, 12:45:24 11Function argument value, type, or count is invalid. 15 FTOA

2005.11.19, 13:04:04 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 13:24:58 11Function argument value, type, or count is invalid. 15 FTOA

2005.11.19, 21:26:03 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 22:18:26 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 22:21:33 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 22:27:14 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 22:56:55 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 22:59:39 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 23:01:35 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 23:05:58 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 23:25:58 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 23:39:14 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.19, 23:53:34 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.20, 09:01:51 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.20, 23:22:29 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.20, 23:54:19 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.20, 23:56:40 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.21, 00:09:18 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.21, 00:14:07 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.21, 00:19:22 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.21, 08:05:26 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.21, 08:22:18 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.22, 08:29:44 11Function argument value, type, or count is invalid. 15 FTOA

2005.11.22, 08:34:17 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.22, 10:55:26 230Array dimensions are invalid. 2 FRMADDPERSON.GRDPERSONLIST1.COLUMN2.CMBAPLABEL5.LOSTFOCUS

2005.11.22, 10:56:04 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.22, 11:07:38 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.22, 11:19:59 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.22, 19:33:40 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

2005.11.23, 08:40:24 12Variable 'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

Edited by duff

Thanks a lot for those additional informations.

Same outcome on adding a dummy brother with all dates expressed.

Hmmm, still looking at the issue. :(

"1) When you got this combination of error messages what exactly (!!) did you enter in the date fields on add person setup screen?"

Can't help there...many names ago, who can know?

When I look at those entries within the error log I see this combination dated on

2005.11.19 and also on 2005.11.22 can you please check by "last edited date" if that may lead us to those persons/names?

Vera

Guest PhilDee

If you open TMG and use the Sample Project instead of your project do you still get the same behavior? If you do then it would seem you got a 'bad' download of the update file. Perhaps interfered with by your AV software. It's never a bad idea to disable your AV software when installing programs/updates to programs.

In this case the best solution would be to download the full TMG progam and re-install it. The registration/serial number info you received will unlock the new installation.

If the problem does not occur when using the Sample Project then it would seem to be a data issue.

If you send a backup of your project files WITHOUT external exhibits to support@whollygenes.com we can take a look at your project and see if we can spot something amiss.

Phil

Wholly Genes Tech Support

More... if you decide to give it another try

FTOA is a special function of the program language.

And this error can only happen if the value passed to this function is logical

instead of character.

When adding a "dummy":

A possible suggestion is to say "Add person" and on Add person setup screen say Setup and on Add Person Template screen say "Reset template" on following Message box "...are you sure?" YES. Then enter your data to see if the behavior still persists.

Nothing else please!! And sorry to say that again: completely on your own risk.

Other than that take advantage of WG TechSupport like Phil invited you to do.

Vera

Do you use custom name or place styles?

If you add only givenname and surname - nothing else in the Add Person window (no citations, sureties, Birth info, etc.) - do you still get the error?

Virginia

OK, now you're ALL in! Thank you!

One at a time, then:

Hmm. funny you should mention that. In my master style list, in addition to the Canada & Louisiana styles that I created, and the Default U.S. Standard Place, there is also a place style that is identical to the default, except that it is named " Adressee, Detail, City, County, State, Country, Postal, Phone, LatLong, Temple". I have no idea how that came to be there.

I may wish I had not, but here is what I am about to launch:

Delete that intruder.

Snort.

"23923 places which use this style will be reset to the default style"

& yes I am sure...sounds good to me.

Result:

Add Person/Son: Test Calvin yields the same

'LCVALDATE' is not found. 157 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE'

Still, I think that Style clarification was probably a good thing.

Do you suspect a problem with the Canada or Louisiana Styles, and if so, what's the best way to test for that?

To test for a faulty style, when you Add a person, go into Setup, select Style and try another style. Then see if Save works.

Do you use the Lat/Long field for data? I wondered if the Prompt in Preferences was set to 'Validate Lat/Long value' and maybe tmg was seeing something other than lat/long in that field. If that prompt is checked, you might uncheck it.

Virginia

When I look at those entries within the error log I see this combination dated on

2005.11.19 and also on 2005.11.22 can you please check by "last edited date" if that may lead us to those persons/names?

Vera

Well, I'm guessing you mean to create a list of people with a filter for each date...

So I'm trying that. Here again...big file=long process.

calculating columns for 239423 people.

Hmmm.

Fewer.

odd.

I'll report back as an edit to this message when it's done.

O well.

Thrilled to report that TMG crashed explorer & crashed itself (sort of) leaving no trace from either on the system event logs.

When explorer got back up (self-healed, no restart), TMG sits in the taskbar still, but with the windows flag on it (as if not responding), and no evidence of any dialog onscreen about it. Right clicking on the taskbar icon yields one option only: close.

Hard drive spinning away...

Checking Task Manager...

fascinating...

TMG.exe happily busy...

Edited by duff

Before you go that lengthy route, you might try resetting the template in the Add Person window > Setup > Reset template as Vera suggested.

Or, just change the template manually. With the Name-Var highlighted, check only

Title

GivenName

Surname

Suffix

and change the Style to U.S. Standard Name

Then add a person and see what happens.

Virginia

In general and independent to TMG's error message behavior you see:

What really, really personally worries me deeply when reviewing this whole thread is the overall state for your computer system. But when writing this I have of course to omit: I don't know the details. But please forgive me: I'm really wondering if it is healthy.

Reasons:

You say your system is slow.

You say you proofed or at least got the impression that temporarily disable your virus scan software made your system perform better.

Running TMG maintenance tools "crashed" your system.

Running a TMG report "crashed" your system.

So more or less we're permanently running into a status where your system is driven so crazy that nothing is working anymore. And thanks God that you haven't lost data so far.

If this was my own system (and please believe me sometime ago I had a similar situation with my notebook) I personally would do the following prior to any more testing or even continuing any dataentry.

Check the system in detail:

- what kind of harddrive

- how much physical memory

- how much free physical memory

- how much allocated paging space on your harddrive (globally the paging space size allocated on your harddrive should e.g. be twice the size of your physical memory)

- which operating system is installed

and so on....

I personally got the impression that when you run anything else besides just simply entering data into TMG your system begins to page or swap (whatever you might call it) like hell -because the physical memory is out of capacity and the allocated paging space on your harddrive is needed- until it seems to run into a state where even the paging space isn't big enough any more and the system crash ends everything up. An absolutely unacceptable situation....

Vera

Do you use custom name or place styles?

If you add only givenname and surname - nothing else in the Add Person window (no citations, sureties, Birth info, etc.) - do you still get the error?

Virginia

Sorry it took so long to return to this.

Yes, I still get the error when only surname & given name are entered in the Add Person window.

In general and independent to TMG's error message behavior you see:

What really, really personally worries me deeply when reviewing this whole thread is the overall state for your computer system. But when writing this I have  of course to omit: I don't know the details. But please forgive me: I'm really wondering if it is healthy.

Reasons:

You say your system is slow.

You say you proofed or at least got the impression that temporarily disable your virus scan software made your system perform better.

Running TMG maintenance tools "crashed" your system.

Running a TMG report "crashed" your system.

So more or less we're permanently running into a status where your system is driven so crazy that nothing is working anymore. And thanks God that you haven't lost data so far.

If this was my own system (and please believe me sometime ago I had a similar situation with my notebook) I personally would do the following prior to any more testing or even continuing any dataentry.

Check the system in detail:

- what kind of harddrive

- how much physical memory

- how much free physical memory

- how much allocated paging space on your harddrive (globally the paging space size allocated on your harddrive should e.g. be twice the size of your physical memory)

- which operating system is installed

and so on....

I personally got the impression that when you run anything else besides just simply entering data into TMG your system begins to page or swap (whatever you might call it) like hell -because the physical memory is out of capacity and the allocated paging space on your harddrive is needed- until it seems to run into a state where even the paging space isn't big enough any more and the system crash ends everything up. An absolutely unacceptable situation....

Vera

So we're clear...no hard feelings, but the slowness is not with my system in general. It is only evident whilst running TMG.

If you open TMG and use the Sample Project instead of your project do you still get the same behavior?  If you do then it would seem you got a 'bad' download of the update file.  Perhaps interfered with by your AV software.  It's never a bad idea to disable your AV software when installing programs/updates to programs.

In this case the best solution would be to download the full TMG progam and re-install it.  The registration/serial number info you received will unlock the new installation.

If the problem does not occur when using the Sample Project then it would seem to be a data issue. 

If you send a backup of your project files WITHOUT external exhibits to support@whollygenes.com we can take a look at your project and see if we can spot something amiss.

Phil

Wholly Genes Tech Support

Okay now that was very useful. Adding person to sample project caused no errors.

However, to be on the safe side, I have done as you suggested and re-downloaded & re-installed it anyway, all with the antivirus off and all other programs shut down.

Now.

From welcome screen, attempted to click tools (for upgrade, but right, it's under help, I know now)

Response to clicking Tools:

Array dimensions are invalid.

Clicked Help button in that dialog window.

Response:

The topic does not exist. Contact your application vendor for an updated help file. (129)

<perhaps one can't click tools from welcome screen?>

Anyhow,

OPened sample, opens fine.

Opened my data file, opens fine.

Attempted to update: It's already up to date. (is this proper?)

Anyhow,

acting as if things are good now, in my data file:

The first name I entered had no error. (add brother)

Then,

with that new brother up, add wife.

<here I reset the add person template, as advised in a prior(?) response here, again, covering all bases, and it warns me that I will lose the info already entered, ok>

Now, entered wife's first & last name & date of marriage.

upon saving the wife,

Do I want to add a married name of Duff?

Yes.

Response:

dialog popup says

Alias '_NCITDBF' is not found. 159 MARRNAME

I'm going to ignore that

Here goes.

Response:

another dialog window:

Variable 'SNSURE' is not found. 163 MARRNAME

ignored that too.

Response:

another dialog window:

Alias '_NCITDBF' is not found. 169 MARRNAME

Ignored that too

Response

A window opens (labeled Open in the title bar), opens in the main The Master Genealogist program folder, showing contents, with Table/DBF (*.dbf) in the Files of type bar. I have no plan here, and none of the dbf's showing are called ncit...

I'm going to Cancel the offer to open gawd knows what...

Response:

No table is open in the current work area. 176 MARRNAME

Ignore that too.

Response:

Alias is not found. 5746 DELCITEXH

Ignore that

Variable 'REFREC' is not found. 8 FRMADDPERSON.CNTSOURCES1.DESTROY

(this is not sounding good)

ignore that

Nesting error. 10 FRMADDPERSON.CNTSOURCES1.DESTROY

Ignore that too.

& Now, by golly there's the wife ID# 258573, with the marriage date, and the married name.

I'm going to try another person and wife, and see if it yields the same response,

in case the timing of my reset template caused it to somehow forget the Married name and freak out?

So I go Add Person, Father, on the wife just entered.

Takes me to that Open folder, waiting for me to select a dbf. Possibly it needs to be pointed at the place where I keep my actual data file .pfc?? But I don't know just what dbf it would be looking for or what to select there, if I did.

So I hit Cancel.

same 'Open' window'

So I hit Cancel again, and we're in the Add Person dialog again.

Here, I have the Surname there by default from the person whose father it was.

Also, an oddity...down at the bottom it says 55 citations in the frame around what I assume is the citations area...and in the white portion right below are the characters .F.

However, I haven't even saved the person yet, let alone entered sources, let alone 55 of them! so I highlighted the .F. and clicked the minus button.

So now, that .F. line is gone, and above it, in the blue frame section, where before it said 55 citations, now it says no citations.

Fine.

I'll now try to finish giving her father a name.

He's a Reverend, so I tried to enter the Title...when I clicked in that field, it zipped the cursor down to near the bottom of the stack of fields. So I scrolled back up, and now the Title field cannot be seen. Won't scroll all the way up.

Fine.

I'll enter that later?

clicked ok

Response"

Variable 'RECNO' is not found. 9 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

(Though I do see an ID number there in the add person screen...maybe that's not what the RECNO means?)

Ignore that.

Response:

Variable 'REFREC' is not found. 8 FRMADDPERSOM.CNTSOURCES1.DESTROY

Ignore

Response:

Ignore.

Now we're back to normal, but the person was not added this time.

So.

I Try add person-Father.

Get the Open window again, looking for a dbf ...

no clue.

inspected the folder where my data file is.

Lots of dbf's but no clue which one is sought.

Cancel

Change focus to the empty father, and got the Tag Entry screen, so clicked the little add person icon on the top right..

Got the Quick Add Screen

Entered Title, Given Name, and Surname, deleted the weird .F., which made 55 citations again into 0 citations, and OK.

Response:

Now that's familiar.

Ignore.

Response:

Variable 'RECNO' is not found. 9 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Variable 'REFREC' is not found. 8 FRMADDPERSOM.CNTSOURCES1.DESTROY

Ignore.

Ignore.

Now, Im back to the tag entry window, with what appears to be a new ID# 258575 in the parent window...but no name connected to it.

Clicked ok.

Response:

Alias 'FILE_S' is not found. 2 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Operator/operand type mismatch. 7 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Alias 'CURSOURCE' is not found. 10 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Alias 'CURSOURCE' is not found. 12 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore.

Response:

Alias 'FILE_S' is not found. 24 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Alias 'CURSOURCE' is not found. 27 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore.

Response:

Alias is not found. 31 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Alias 'CURSOURCE' is not found. 53 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

Response:

Alias 'CURSOURCE' is not found. 56 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

Ignore

ErrorMarker:Alias 'CURSOURCE' is not found. 76 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

ErrorMarker:Alias 'FILE_S' is not found. 78 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.MSAVE

ErrorMarker:Variable 'REFREC' is not found. 10 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.MSAVE

ErrorMarker:Variable 'SFSURE' is not found. 12 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.MSAVE

ErrorMarker:Alias is not found. 1177 FRMDETAILS.CNTEVENTLIST.MPREPAREEVENTS3

ErrorMarker:Alias is not found. 1177 FRMDETAILS.CNTEVENTLIST.MPREPAREEVENTS3

ErrorMarker:Variable 'REFREC' is not found. 8 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.DESTROY

ErrorMarker:Nesting error. 10 FRMRELATIONSHIPTAG.CNTRELATIONSHIPDETAIL1.CNTSOURCE.DESTROY

(Aha...how to not keep TYPING those errors: Keep this window open and just click paste after each error)

So this is the end of that whole error mess. Tedium.

And, the Reverend is not there, and ID #258575 is no one.

Hmm.

On a hunch...new installation, may need to reset preferences with correct Default Project Path....yep. Related to the problem? We'll see.

Nope.

Can't add her father.

Please Jump In Now with some other ideas?

This file is probably too big to send by email for you to peruse.

Thanks for wading thru.

Pat

(I'm going to get some sleep...will check back in the a.m.)

Pat, issue was already reported in the meantime and will hopefully be fixed in next release.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Vera