Kevin Schultz

Blank Family Group Sheet

When creating a blank Family Group Sheet using ver 6.07, I get a different sheet depending on the type of file I choose. The PDF and text type files have lines titled Birth, Marriage, Death, Burial, Father, Mother for the Subject and lines titled Birth, Marriage, Death, Father, Mother for the Spouse. For Word documents and RTF file types, all those lines are blank. The children however have the Birth, Marriage, Death, Burial lines for all file types.

Is there a fix for this? Examples Attached

Blank_FGS.PDF

Blank_FGS.DOC

When creating a blank Family Group Sheet using ver 6.07, I get a different sheet depending on the type of file I choose. The PDF and text type files have lines titled Birth, Marriage, Death, Burial, Father, Mother for the Subject and lines titled Birth, Marriage, Death, Father, Mother for the Spouse. For Word documents and RTF file types, all those lines are blank. The children however have the Birth, Marriage, Death, Burial lines for all file types.

Is there a fix for this? Examples Attached

Blank_FGS.PDF

Blank_FGS.DOC

A solution other than copy/paste in Word?

A solution other than copy/paste in Word?

Well, it seems rather pointless to have the option to print a blank FGS and then have to go into Word to add and format the missing text. A Word or RFT document could also have been designed to have the shaded areas and boxes that the PDF version has, but doesn't.

I could always build my own, but then it wouldn't be a TMG feature, would it? :)