afinab

bblistview.ocx

All of a sudden today I get this error message on opening TMG v 6.07: Cannot load C/windows/system32/bblistview.ocx. 53 TMGAPOBJ.REGISTERCONTROL . I'm running Windows XP Home, sp2. I have the file ( I looked in the systems32 folder). I saw Barbara's message on the FAQ where it said this error message applies to windows 95 and 98. What do I do?

Thanks for any help

Afina Broekman

One more thing:

If I click ignore at the error message in my previous post (cannot load C/windows/system32/bblistview.ocx) I get another error message:

OLE error code 0c80040154: Class not registered 40 TMGAPPOBJ.DOFORM

Again: what do I do now?

Thanks,

Afina

One more thing:

If I click ignore at the error message in my previous post (cannot load C/windows/system32/bblistview.ocx) I get another error message:

OLE error code 0c80040154: Class not registered 40 TMGAPPOBJ.DOFORM

Again: what do I do now?

Thanks,

Afina

Do you have an anti-virus or anti-spyware program running at the same time? If v6.07 has been working so far without the error, perhaps some other factor is involved. You might try turning off any such programs temporarily or running tmg in safe mode and see if the error continues.

Virginia

Do you have an anti-virus or anti-spyware program running at the same time?  If v6.07 has been working so far without the error, perhaps some other factor is involved.  You might try turning off any such programs temporarily or running tmg in safe mode and see if the error continues.

Virginia

Thanks Virginia, I do have AVG running in the background, but this never interfered before (I have been running 6.07 since it came out). I did uninstall Quicken just before this happened. I was thinking of running an external repair (which as far as I remember was possible in 4), but I can't find the file, so I guess that can't be done anymore. Maybe I will just reinstall and see what happens

Afina

I've just had this precise error after uninstalling Quicken 2005. I'm going to try a TMG reinstall; regsvr32 failed to register bblistview.ocx for some reason. The file is present on my machine.

formerprof