stlsailor

Visual FoxPro Support Library

I tried to start TMG today and I got a message "Could not locate the Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library." I don't know why this message would appear, but is there anything I can do short of uninstalling and reinstalling TMG 6?

I tried to start TMG today and I got a message "Could not locate the Microsoft Visual FoxPro Support Library." I don't know why this message would appear, but is there anything I can do short of uninstalling and reinstalling TMG 6?

Has TMG been working fine until now? Have you run any anti-spyware programs recently? Occasionally they will remove a critical .dll file.

If you decide to reinstall, it would be a good idea to do that in safe mode - or while no anti-spyware or anti-virus programs are running.

Since you can't open tmg to make a current backup, you may want to take the precaution of moving the Project folder out of tmg before unistalling/reinstalling.

The full install of 6.07 is available for download from:

http://www.whollygenes.com/downloadTMG6.html

or you can use your v6 CD and upgrade to 6.07 online.

You will need your v6 registration information to unlock it.

Virginia

Actually, it's hard to say if TMG has been working fine because I've been too busy to use it for awhile. I can't recall if I started it since the last program update or not.

Thanks for the precaution of moving the project folder out of tmg. I'll be sure to do that if I eventually have to reinstall.

Doing the full install of 6.07 might be an easier way to go. I assume my orginal version 6 code would unlock it.

Dale