Shaundm

Journal report - No descendants but there are...

I am trying to use the journal report in TMG 6.

I am using the person at the top of my tree and the settings within are set to show descendants of this person. However it only creates 1 person saying there are no descendants for this person. The same happens when I click on a middle person in my tree.

He has definately has descendants but I presume there must be a setting incorrect somewhere and it is not recognising them. I have gone back to the defult report but this did not sort it out.

I have also reindexed and optimised.

Any ideas?

I deleted the report totally and started again and it has solved the problem.

Guest PhilDee
I am trying to use the journal report in TMG 6. 

I am using the person at the top of my tree and the settings within are set to show descendants of this person.  However it only creates 1 person saying there are no descendants for this person.  The same happens when I click on a middle person in my tree.

He has definately has descendants but I presume there must be a setting incorrect somewhere and it is not recognising them.  I have gone back to the defult report but this did not sort it out.

I have also reindexed and optimised.

Any ideas?

This is generally a result of having the Include Blank Surety box on the General tab of the Options not checked.

Phil

Wholly Genes