On the Exhibit Log you can change the Focus to "General topics Exhibits." When I select that option all of my exhibits disappear and only the gray area remains.

The Master Genealogist User Guide (v5.x for Windows) refers to "General Topic Exhibits" on pages 115 and 184 but gives no explanation as to the nature of such exhibits. Nor could I find any info on such exhibits in the TMG (v 6) program Help Topics.

What are General Topic Exhibits?

Tom Malek

On the Exhibit Log you can change the Focus to "General topics Exhibits." When I select that option all of my exhibits disappear and only the gray area remains.

The Master Genealogist User Guide (v5.x for Windows) refers to "General Topic Exhibits" on pages 115 and 184 but gives no explanation as to the nature of such exhibits. Nor could I find any info on such exhibits in the TMG (v 6) program Help Topics.

What are General Topic Exhibits?

Tom Malek

They are exhibits that are not attached to a person or an event. With the Exhibit log open you can change the Focus to General Topic Exhibits and add exhibits that are not attached to any person or any event. Why would you want to do this? Perhaps to use in a slide show presentation created with TMG...

Thanks. Glad you added reason why new might want to use this.

Tom

They are exhibits that are not attached to a person or an event. With the Exhibit log open you can change the Focus to General Topic Exhibits and add exhibits that are not attached to any person or any event.  Why would you want to do this? Perhaps to use in a slide show presentation created with TMG...