jaycox

Slideshow Audio Problem

Receiving OLE error code OX80004005: Unspecified error 69FRMSHOW.MPLAYAUDIO2 on trying to play slideshow.

Clicking Abort, Retry or Ignore merely proceeds with the slide show with no audio.

Mid file plays when launched from Windows Explorer with Windows Media Player

When loading audio file, I receive an error that indicates I have a problem with Start and End times. Playing with settings does not help.

Have not set up an audio file previously, so do not know if my Audio Setup is correct either. I am using an external file for a slideshow separate from TMG Projects.

I am using TMG 6 (latest version) Windows 98se and on Laptop Windows XP.

My search of Rootsweb archives indicates past problems in this area, but no solutions?

Any help appreciated.

Edited by jaycox

If anyone is interested, I solved this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling a demo version and unlocking with my original code. The result took care of the problem and I am now able to add audio to my exhibits and slideshows.

If anyone is interested, I solved this problem by uninstalling and reinstalling a demo version and unlocking with my original code.  The result took care of the problem and I am now able to add audio to my exhibits and slideshows.

Had the same problem and reinstalling the demo version worked for me as well - on laptop and desktop. Laptop runs XP Home and Desktop runs XP Media Center Edition.

Thanks for the cure.