jesshschein

changing sex of child

I'm reviewing a file on TMG5 and have found at least one instance where the sex tag on the child is incorrect and the child is listed as Dau-Bio instead of Son-Bio or vice versa. How do I correct this?

I'm reviewing a file on TMG5 and have found at least one instance where the sex tag on the child is incorrect and the child is listed as Dau-Bio instead of Son-Bio or vice versa.  How do I correct this?

Sex is controlled by a flag. Go to the individual with the incorrect sex, open the Flag window if you don't already have it open, double click on the Sex flag to open it and select the correct sex...

I have been trying to change the sex on a couple of instances from ? to either Female of Male. Using TMG 6.08 and not having a great deal of luck. Will try further experiements but would appreciate any suggestions

I have been trying to change the sex on a couple of instances from ? to either Female of Male.  Using TMG 6.08 and not having a great deal of luck.  Will try further experiements but would appreciate any suggestions

Have you done what Paul suggests above? If so, what happens?

Have you done what Paul suggests above? If so, what happens?

It was my own stupidity, my brain confused flags and tags and kept trying to change the tags. Just plain old age stupid.

Thanks for the help.