rrdespain

Master source list report

Can't save the master source list to file. I get no error message, it just does not save it to the file I designate. I have tried several different destinations, nothing works. The file type is Word 2000 or later. I have the TGM gold edition.

Can't save the master source list to file.  I get no error message, it just does not save it to the file I designate.  I have tried several different destinations, nothing works.  The file type is Word 2000 or later.  I have the TGM gold edition.

I assume you are referring to the List of Sources Report...are you clicking on "Save?"

You have to click on "Print & Save" to "print" the report to the file..."Save" just saves the report configuration and produces no output...

"Print and Save" outputs the report to whatever you have selected, Screen, Printer, or File....

Can't save the master source list to file.  I get no error message, it just does not save it to the file I designate.  I have tried several different destinations, nothing works.  The file type is Word 2000 or later.  I have the TGM gold edition.

Did you click the Save button rather than the Print & Save button? Save only saves the report definition, not the report itself. You "Print" to screen, printer, or file with the Print & Save button.