robinkaspar

Duplicate tag in 6.08

Somehow I've got a duplicate DAU-BIO tag. Well I probably brought this on myself. I had originally linked her to the wrong father and after I got her linked to the right man, I now have a duplicate tag in his person view. Can I just delete the extra tag? Or is there some maintenance thing I need to do?

I've attached a screen shot. Hope you'll be able to view it.

Robin in Short Pump

post-2290-1147121118_thumb.jpg

I believe so.  I am not sure how you got them both primary though.  Go to her PV and delete the one that is not primary and that should fix it.

There aren't any duplicate tags in her person view.

Robin in Short Pump

Here is her person view.

Robin

In the Father's view go ahead and delete one of the entries. However, be prepare to reconnect the father if by chance both become deleted when you delete one. If that happens go to the daughter's view, double click on Father at top and enter the Father's ID#....

In the Father's view go ahead and delete one of the entries. However, be prepare to reconnect the father if by chance both become deleted when you delete one. If that happens go to the daughter's view, double click on Father at top and enter the Father's ID#....

I had to delete both of the tags and then re-link them together as father and daughter. That worked. Thanks.

Robin in Short Pump