jgr

Print comments in list of tasks?

Is there a way to get the report for a List of Research Tasks to include the comments field? I can't seem to locate an option for the report to include that. Thanks.

-- jgr

Is there a way to get the report for a List of Research Tasks to include the comments field? I can't seem to locate an option for the report to include that. Thanks.

-- jgr

Under Options go to the Miscellaneous Tab (may appear as one large tab across the top of the Options Screen) and check Memo....

Under Options go to the Miscellaneous Tab (may appear as one large tab across the top of the Options Screen) and check Memo....

If you hadn't said it would be one large tab, I would never ever have seen it. It seems like I looked for that for HOURS, and never noticed that. Thanks very much!

-- jgr

If you hadn't said it would be one large tab, I would never ever have seen it. It seems like I looked for that for HOURS, and never noticed that. Thanks very much!

Many users have missed it. :(

Whether it's a large tab or not depends on the width of the screen used for all the tabs - in some cases there isn't room for the last tab on the first row, so it moves to the second row, and being the only tab on that row, takes the whole width of the screen. If you make the screen a bit wider it moves to the first row and becomes the same width as the others. :)

Many users have missed it. :( Whether it's a large tab or not depends on the width of the screen used for all the tabs - in some cases there isn't room for the last tab on the first row, so it moves to the second row, and being the only tab on that row, takes the whole width of the screen. If you make the screen a bit wider it moves to the first row and becomes the same width as the others. :)

I run TMG full screen on a 19" screen. So the fact that this tab appears as a single wide "tab" in the rear appears to be a matter of the default settings -- something I'd certainly recommend be changed.