lucitelou

Upgrade 4.0 to 4.0d

On my previous PC I had upgraded the Gold edition 4.0 to 4.0d and created my current data set using 4.0d. I now have a new PC, with windows XP, and I loaded the 4.0 from the original CD onto the new PC. Now when I try to open my data set file I get a message that the data set was created using 4.0d and my program (4.0) will have to be updated in order to view the data set. I cannot find an upgrade from 4.0 to 4.0d on the Upgrade Center web page.

Please help

Lou

Hello,

Have you tried the Chat with Tech Support function from the Wholly Genes Website? They should be able to provided the file that you need.

Dave

On my previous PC I had upgraded the Gold edition 4.0 to 4.0d and created my current data set using 4.0d. I now have a new PC, with windows XP, and I loaded the 4.0 from the original CD onto the new PC. Now when I try to open my data set file I get a message that the data set was created using 4.0d and my program (4.0) will have to be updated in order to view the data set. I cannot find an upgrade from 4.0 to 4.0d on the Upgrade Center web page.

Please help

Lou