katbob1

Loading TMG V6.09 Error

Iam getting the following error "Variable 'QRY' is not found OFRMMessagemanager.Mcreate array

I have to close out TMG to get out of program. I have email tech support on this problem, but they have not responded.

Thanks

Bob

Iam getting the following error "Variable 'QRY' is not found OFRMMessagemanager.Mcreate array

I have to close out TMG to get out of program. I have email tech support on this problem, but they have not responded.

Thanks

Bob

Bob,

Exactly what are you trying to do when you get the error?

Have you tried doing the same thing with the sample project, and if so do you get the error then?

Dave

Bob,

Exactly what are you trying to do when you get the error?

Have you tried doing the same thing with the sample project, and if so do you get the error then?

Dave

Hi Dave Thanks for your reply. Iam trying to open TMG and the error occurs. I did as you suggested and open the Sample DB and there was no problem.

I quest this suggest i have a corrupt DB. I installed a backup copy and get the same error. By the way the DB Iam trying to open is from a previous version , could there be the problem with ver 6.09? I also went through the maintenance menu.

Thanks

Bob

Edited by katbob1

Hi Dave Thanks for your reply. Iam trying to open TMG and the error occurs. I did as you suggested and open the Sample DB and there was no problem.

I quest this suggest i have a corrupt DB. I installed a backup copy and get the same error. By the way the DB Iam trying to open is from a previous version , could there be the problem with ver 6.09? I also went through the maintenance menu.

Thanks

Bob

Bob, there have been a couple of other threads with similar problems, relating to the new-in-v6.09 Message Manager. I don't think it is a corruption in your database. See the thread below for a possible explanation -

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...message+manager

Virginia

Bob, there have been a couple of other threads with similar problems, relating to the new-in-v6.09 Message Manager. I don't think it is a corruption in your database. See the thread below for a possible explanation -

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...message+manager

Virginia

Thanks for your help Virginia. Changing "CheckMessageDays=0" in start-up API.ini solved the problem of not being able to load TMG. I quest the problem of not being able to use "message manager" lies in a firewall setting. This doesn't seem like a big deal, as TMG is functional. Iam still wondering why TMG tech support has not responded to my email regarding this problem??