Kwykoff

GenBridge download

I recently ordered GenSmart and GedStar Pro from the Wholey Genes website. While there I also added GenBridge to my shopping cart at $0 cost. But could not find a place to download GenBridge--thought I needed it to get TMG data into GedStar--and I did not receive an email acknowledgment of the GenBridge order. I have since gotten my data onto my Palm with no problem. I run TMG v.6. Is GenBridge part of TMG? Or do I need to download something? I had thought I might need GenBridge to share info with others not using TMG? If I need to download something, would someone tell me where to find the download, I couldn't find it anywhere on the Wholey Genes site Thanks

I recently ordered GenSmart and GedStar Pro from the Wholey Genes website. While there I also added GenBridge to my shopping cart at $0 cost. But could not find a place to download GenBridge--thought I needed it to get TMG data into GedStar--and I did not receive an email acknowledgment of the GenBridge order. I have since gotten my data onto my Palm with no problem. I run TMG v.6. Is GenBridge part of TMG? Or do I need to download something? I had thought I might need GenBridge to share info with others not using TMG? If I need to download something, would someone tell me where to find the download, I couldn't find it anywhere on the Wholey Genes site Thanks

GenBridge is built into TMG (and FTST). It has an import capability only - and is available when you Import into TMG one of the genealogical programs it supports.

According to their website, GedStarPro incorporates GenBridge. I don't think you need to download anything.

Virginia

The GenBridge that is available from Wholly Genes for free is for software developers who what to add this capability to their own programs. TMG already has this capability built in. You do not need to do anything additional to use it from TMG.

Ken