kevin_b

Filtered shows red, is this normal?

I just noticed when opening my project that the "filtered" column heading in the Details window is colored red. I don't remember if this was the way it has always been, and I don't recall filtering anything. Is this the normal color? :blink:

I just noticed when opening my project that the "filtered" column heading in the Details window is colored red. I don't remember if this was the way it has always been, and I don't recall filtering anything. Is this the normal color? :blink:

Rightclick while in the Detail window and see if any of the filters on the rightclick menu are checked. Occasionally this seems to happen inadvertently. The red 'filter' will also appear when the user is in Beginner mode. In that case, the filter will be for non-witnessed events - since that mode does not include the witness feature.

Virginia

Rightclick while in the Detail window and see if any of the filters on the rightclick menu are checked. Occasionally this seems to happen inadvertently. The red 'filter' will also appear when the user is in Beginner mode. In that case, the filter will be for non-witnessed events - since that mode does not include the witness feature.

Virginia

Yep, that was it! Thanks Virginia.

Kevin