ofpob

Colours in Report Boxes

TMG v 6.12. The shaded boxes in the Family Group Sheet report appear to be a darker shade of grey than a couple of upgrades ago. Is there any way to alter the colour of the shading?

TMG v 6.12. The shaded boxes in the Family Group Sheet report appear to be a darker shade of grey than a couple of upgrades ago. Is there any way to alter the colour of the shading?

No way within TMG but you can do it with a little bit of editing in a paint program. I lightened the gray and also made some custom colored boxes. The instructions were posted here:

http://www.whollygenes.com/forums201/index...5889&hl=FGS

Just make sure you back up the tmg .bmp files before you start experimenting with them. Also note I changed the box colors for the FGS without exhibits. I'm not sure whether the same .bmp's or others are used with exhibits in FGS, but I'm sure we can figure that out for you.

Virginia

TMG v 6.12. The shaded boxes in the Family Group Sheet report appear to be a darker shade of grey than a couple of upgrades ago.

The shaded boxes have not been changed since the report was originally designed.