Elenis20

Any fine PDF converter recommendations?

Hello,

I need a software tool for Windows that works as a PDF printer driver, I mean to stay among the real printers and to create PDF files from what I print to it ( must work with Excel, PowerPoint ).. I tried a few free ones but they all have some nags or annoying limitations, a commercial product would be acceptable as long as is not very expensive ( under $100 )... Any suggestions?

Hello,

I need a software tool for Windows that works as a PDF printer driver, I mean to stay among the real printers and to create PDF files from what I print to it ( must work with Excel, PowerPoint ).. I tried a few free ones but they all have some nags or annoying limitations, a commercial product would be acceptable as long as is not very expensive ( under $100 )... Any suggestions?

I use pdf995. It's cheap ($9.95) so little expense to obtain and try. One output can be seen at

http://www.rgcle.com/stories/The%20Nobel%20Prize%20Trip.PDF. An example of an xls printed with it is attached here. Another example, this one from a ppt presentation, is also attached.

Dick

Sample.PDF

Sample2.PDF

Edited by RGC

Hello,

You might try the current version of OpenOffice. It's free and should so all of what you want - and much more. Down side is that it is large to download - about 93 MB.

<"http://download.openoffice.org/2.1.0/index.html?focus=download">