ljonesy

Repair Message

Hi

I did a really dumb thing and tried to change the name on one of my projects. Of course it's the largest one and I had just added a lot of data. Now I get this message that the program is in repair mode and when I try to open the project the pjc isn't valid and the whole program shuts down. Help.

Linda

Hi

I did a really dumb thing and tried to change the name on one of my projects. Of course it's the largest one and I had just added a lot of data. Now I get this message that the program is in repair mode and when I try to open the project the pjc isn't valid and the whole program shuts down. Help.

Linda

How did you change the project name, Linda? Was it just the single .pjc file that you renamed or did you use the Rename option on the File menu?

Virginia

Hi

Linda

Make sure that you change the name of your project using the program- do not use window explorer to change the project folder. How did you change it? If you used explorer, I would change it back to whatever it was using explorer. Then if you are unable to open TMG, you might try to open it by going into the sample project. Then close the sample project and use the rename project function.

Sydney

Thanks for the tips. I did change the name incorrectly and tried changing it back it didn't work. I ended up using my backup and starting to imput all the data lost. Very time consuming. But it was my own fault I just wasn't thinking. Linda