jmcbeth

Family Group Sheet FGS option

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions about how to get the kind of Family Group Sheet I'm looking for. I really like the style of FGS ancestry has made available on their site: http://www.ancestry.co.uk/trees/charts/familysheet.aspx

I like its compactness and detail in comparison with the TMG FGS reports. I would like to find a way to print this style of FGS out from TMG or if need be other software. I've gotten something fairly close by removing the photos and reducing the font size, but I quite like how the reports are divided up and labelled, so I can quickly see what's missing (cause of death, etc), and as far as I know I can't do this in TMG.

Is there some way to create out own template for the non-VCF reports? If not, can anyone recommend a program that has this style of report already prepared?

As an aside, it would be interesting to see what they have planned for future editions, particularly for reports. Am I missing something or do they have a place where they post plans for future upgrades?

Best Regards,

Joyce

Edited by jmcbeth