jeffpiper

Structure Version is Missing Error

Intermittently recently when opening TMG6.12 I have got the message "Structure Version is missing. Please contact tech support for assistance". click OK and it closes. opening the program again gives the welcome screen and I'm able to open my last project. run VFI and it's OK. The program is fine for a while and then repeats.

Any suggestions

Jeff, if you search the forum for 'structure version' you'll find several threads on the subject, including some suggestions to avoid the problem. As you noticed, it generally resolves itself with the next opening of TMG.

Also check whether the incidence of the problem coincides with your Preference settings for 'check for an update' or 'check for messages'. You could set those to 0 and see if it makes a difference.

Virginia

Jeff, if you search the forum for 'structure version' you'll find several threads on the subject, including some suggestions to avoid the problem. As you noticed, it generally resolves itself with the next opening of TMG.

Also check whether the incidence of the problem coincides with your Preference settings for 'check for an update' or 'check for messages'. You could set those to 0 and see if it makes a difference.

Virginia

Thanks Virginia,

I will search the forum. It was a phrase I couldn't recall reading so hadn't actually searched.

If I had I could probably have found the answer straight away. :blush: