I recently purchased a new laptop with Vista. I imported my TMG V6 over and set up with Jim's directions. It seems to work just fine. However, the font size is now too small to effectively read. I have tried changing the resolution on the laptop screen but this does nothing to the TMG display. Any help or ideas? Thanks.

Doug,

I was able to change the Family and Tree view using the preference options but cannot find an option which will increase font on Person view. I've tried all the various options and nothing seems to change this.

Doug,

Thanks I just found it. To change the Person view you need to address the Lists view options.

Doug,

I was able to change the Family and Tree view using the preference options but cannot find an option which will increase font on Person view. I've tried all the various options and nothing seems to change this.

Doug,

Thanks I just found it. To change the Person view you need to address the Lists view options.

For the various font settings in Preferences and what they control, see this list compiled by Paul Lawrence:

http://www.rootsusers.org/downloads/TMG%20Font%20Sizes.PDF

Virginia