EOH

Error building key for index

TMG7 don’t accept adding new persons in my project. (I could add new person until yesterday.) Now I get pop-ups (error building key for index “C:\ (file name).cdx” tag “Sort5”): 234 FRMADDPERSON.MSAVE

When running Maintenance > Validate File Integrity I also get pop-ups (error building key for index “C:\ (file name).cdx” tag “Sort5”) after 33%: 1441 MENUOBJTMG.MVALIDATEINTEGRETY

The Sample project seems to work fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

EOH

Edited by EOH

Something still sounds twisted.

Run a reindex first in this case.

Normally run optimize before the verify and again after the verify.

If worse comes to worse, you may have to restore your last backup. Backing up at least once a day is a good idea.

No matter what I do. It’s impossible to add new persons in my project. It seems that I have to restore my last backup and loose a couple of days work.

No matter what I do. It’s impossible to add new persons in my project. It seems that I have to restore my last backup and loose a couple of days work.

Please contact Wholly Genes support at support@whollygenes.com and tell them about your issue.

I am sure they will be able to help and get your project fixed.

My project accepts new persons again!

A couple of days ago I used Second Site and had to change collate sequence in TMG7 to avoid error in Second Site. I didn’t reset the collate sequence after using Second Site. I didn’t know that would cause problems. After resetting the collate sequence to my preferred setting TMG7 now seems to work OK.