Dennis S

Family Grp Sheet Display

I just looked at a Family Group Sheet report using v7 and Vista. It appears that for each event which I have a source record for I get the following (example):

Birth* 2 Nov 1857 Glauchau, Sachsen, Germany. <FHELVSS75>1

The <FHELVSS75> is always displayed with each source reference. I check with v7 on my XP system and did not see this. Problem?

Dennis

I just looked at a Family Group Sheet report using v7 and Vista. It appears that for each event which I have a source record for I get the following (example):

Birth* 2 Nov 1857 Glauchau, Sachsen, Germany. 1

The is always displayed with each source reference. I check with v7 on my XP system and did not see this. Problem?

Dennis

Hi, Dennis,

Looks to me that a necessary font may be missing.

Re-install TMGv7 over your already existing TMGv7 installation.

This will clear the situation.

[Regarding your v7 installation on your XP system I guess that on this system you have TMGv6 as well as TMGv7 installed, right?]

Vera,

No I don't have v6 installed. Had it but determined I didn't need it any more so removed it and reinstalled v7 as a clean copy.

After I posted my first message I noted this problem also appears on numerous other reports. Will let you know if the restore helped.

Dennis

Vera,

I reinstalled v7 on the Vista machine and all the reports now look correct. Thanks.

Dennis

You're welcome, Dennis. :)