mrholtsr

Trouble setting flag values

I will try this again with more information. I am using version 7.01 on Windows xp pro and 1 gig of memory. When I first open the program the flag values set fine. Then all of a sudden they can take up to a minute before the value sets. This is very frustrating and needless to say very time consuming. Hopfully someone can tell me what the problem is. Melvin Holt

Melvin

I have had an issue updating flags but only after a pretty heavy session. I normally run Optimize and then "Validate File Integrity" (for good measure) which solves my issues. Don't know if your issue is related but it may be worth trying.

Melvin

I have had an issue updating flags but only after a pretty heavy session. I normally run Optimize and then "Validate File Integrity" (for good measure) which solves my issues. Don't know if your issue is related but it may be worth trying.

Melvin,

I have a similar behaviour relatively often. I do not think it takes a minute, but it is tiresome. Unfortunately, up to now I could not pin it down to certain flags, number of records with the same flag-content etc.

Regards

Helmut