TMG 7.04, Win xp 32bit

I have (had) three accent definitions defined, one each for three ancestral lines, whcih I created a looong time ago. In trying to remember the colors I assigned, I went to the Accent Manager/accent definition screen and found only one listed in accent conditions window. I also realized that all definitions are listed in the 'selected accent conditions' drop down menu near the bottom of the accent definition screen. But I cannot get the conditions I had previously set to display.

What am I doing wrong - or did I not set the conditions like I thought.

Thanks

Did you save the accent(s) that you created? If so, have you tried to load the accent or accents?

Yes, I loaded the only accent file listed. Would the definitions be saved altogether, or would they have been saved one for each line? Based on how this thread is going, I ahve to assume I either failed to save the latest or lost a definition file.

You save the accent definition that is defined on the Accent screen irrespective of how many conditions are defined for the accent.

You either never saved the accent definition or deleted the accent definition file.

Bob, have you checked the project folder to see if the *.acc files are there? Accents are specific to a project and would be stored with project files. If you have the accents in an old backup, you could unzip (not restore) the backup file and copy just the accents to your current project folder.

Virginia

Bob, have you checked the project folder to see if the *.acc files are there? Accents are specific to a project and would be stored with project files. If you have the accents in an old backup, you could unzip (not restore) the backup file and copy just the accents to your current project folder.

Virginia

Thanks for the replies. I must not have saved the accents as they just were not around. Luckily, I only had three total so recreation was nothing, otherwise my screams would have been heard on ex-planet Pluto.