philchand

Filter funnies with # of parents

HI

I have large number of people added of the past years, and I wants to have a spring clean. I thought I would start with singletons that had no parent nor spouse nor children.

So I set a filter thus

# of children == 0 AND # of Spouses == 0 AND # of parents == 0

I out this gave my people with no children and no spouse but with some having parents.

So after some investigation I found a filter with # of parents < 1 or == 0 returns people with parents!

Is this a feature of TMG or some corruption in my database. I assume that the # of parents is calculate on the fly and not a static field in the DB that has to be"updated"

I have run the validate file integrity and that was ok

please help

Phil

Phil

I got 11,500 with no parents running your # parents = 0. I have just skimmed a couple of hundred and none of them have any parents. It might pay to run the Optimise under Maintenance (just a wild guess).

Phil,

like Neil already said running your filter condition (# of children = 0 AND # of Spouses = 0 AND # of parents = 0) works like a charm for me as well.

You are running TMGv7.04 is that correct?

What happens when you run this same filter condition using TMG's Sample project? In case it works correctly there you should get one person meeting the criteria.