Sign in to follow this  
Robert Jacobs

EZsearch layout annoyance

Here's a minor annoyance which I hope can be fixed. My TMG 7.04 screen layout includes the EZsearch box arranged in two rows of twelve letters just under the main tool bar. I carefully save the layout when everything is just so. Alas, when I reopen TMG the EZsearch box reverts to 13 & 11, thus:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMN

OPQRSTUVWXYZ

Any suggestions will be welcome – and thanks to all.

formerprof

Edited by formerprof

Bump. It's hard to believe that I'm the only one who has encountered this problem. After much experimenting I'm close to concluding that it's a bug which I hope can be fixed in v.8.

formerprof

Here's a minor annoyance which I hope can be fixed. My TMG 7.04 screen layout includes the EZsearch box arranged in two rows of twelve letters just under the main tool bar. I carefully save the layout when everything is just so. Alas, when I reopen TMG the EZsearch box reverts to 13 & 11, thus:

ABCDEFGHIJKLMN

OPQRSTUVWXYZ

Any suggestions will be welcome – and thanks to all.

formerprof

Toolbars seek their own conformation. You see the same with the custom toolbar. I suspect it has something to do with the control. EZSearch is really intended to be used as one row or column. I use it as a column docked to the left side of the workspace.

There is still far too much to be done for v8.0 to get into something like this. Maybe later.

Toolbars seek their own conformation. You see the same with the custom toolbar. I suspect it has something to do with the control. EZSearch is really intended to be used as one row or column. I use it as a column docked to the left side of the workspace.

There is still far too much to be done for v8.0 to get into something like this. Maybe later.

Thanks, Jim.

I'll redo my layout so the toolbar is in one column - all good wishes.

formerprof