Rosanna

descendant indented chart

Hello

2 more probs I cant find in index or I dont know the right question to ask.

1) How do I add my researcher name to reports please? I have ticked it in options but dont know where to input the details. Also will this hold for all types of reports? I recall I did it when using V7 before for a short time but found it was only appearing in the one type of chart.

2) I have just done my first descendant indented chart and experimented but cant get the dates right. If I choose 17.4.2010 (British style) I get dots before the year if I havent got the full date ie ..2010. Can this be adjusted please?

many thanks

Rosanna

File/Preferences/General under "Current Program Options" is where you enter your resercher details.

With dates, I would test the other choices in the Dates Tab under the Options button until you find a style you are happy with. I use "dd Mmm yyyy".

Edited by nbradley

Rosanna

File/Preferences/General under "Current Program Options" is where you enter your resercher details.

With dates, I would test the other choices in the Dates Tab under the Options button until you find a style you are happy with. I use "dd Mmm yyyy".

Helllo Neil

Yes I just tried both these insstructions. First on too easy. I should have looked there instead of options.

Second one. Yes I normally do charts this way but hadn't tried it. Thoiught I may save space. This way solves the problem so will stick to it thanks. Looks better too.