This may be a very dumb question.......

I have finally replaced my 5 year old computer (running windows xp) with a new machine (running Windows 7). I need to install TMG Gold (currently running 7.04) on my new computer, and at least in recent history, have purchased TMG by way of on-line download.

I looked for a suitable menu option on the Wholly Genes web site and couldn't find one - not sure if I'm missing something. Or do I have to re-purchase for a new computer ? or can the software be copied across from the old computer (most programs don't allow this so I haven't tried) ? Would there be a menu option if I set up an account as a customer (which I don't have I don't think - only a forum registration) ?

Kind regards

Peter Gibson

Queanbeyan NSW Australia

Peter,

It's actually simpler than it seems. Find the "30-days free trial" and down load that. Then unlock it with the same unlock code you received when you purchased TMG 7. Be sure to enter the email address you used then if it has changed since.

Peter -

Download and install the 30-day trial version from the main page of the Wholly Genes web site. This is the full program, same as you would purchase. Enter your registration number and the e-mail address you used when you purchased it.

Virginia

Peter,

It's actually simpler than it seems. Find the "30-days free trial" and down load that. Then unlock it with the same unlock code you received when you purchased TMG 7. Be sure to enter the email address you used then if it has changed since.

Dear Terry,

I understand how to download the new version to my new computer. When I transfer the project from the old computer, and I have made some changes to the default settings, what canI do or do I just lose those changes in the new program running on my new computer? I assume I make a backup from the old project and then import it into the new program on the new computer.

Bill Johnson

Plymouth, MN