Sign in to follow this  
Theo Cupier

Replacing a lost serial key

I've done something stupid.

I've recently installed TMG UK version (7.04) on a new, Windows 7 PC after my old PC died. That wasn't the stupid thing.

Unfortunately for me, I've lost all record of my serial number for TMG. (That WAS the stupid thing!) Is there any way at all I can resolve this and be resent my serial number to unlock the product, or am I going to have to repurchase the licence?

I have a few days left before the evaluation period ends and it would be great to get this resolved (or at least understand that I'm going to have to purchase another licence) before it becomes locked.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Contact Support (addresses and phone numbers available on Help menu) and provide details, including the email address you were using when you made the purchase if different than your current one. They should be able to help.

Many thanks, Terry. Will they still be able to help if I didn't buy direct from them, but through a UK reseller?

Presumably they'll still be aware of my serial key, even if it was issued through a batch given to the reseller?

Edited by Theo Cupier