Annie

Narrative report gender issue

I upgraded TMG7 Gold UK to TMG8 Gold UK today, restored a project no problem, doing a report check found a minor irratation in the narrative (descendant indented narrative and individual narrative reports) for example: Beatrice is the daughter of Alfred Lovett and wife to Daniel Kemp

Beatrice Lovett (947) was born in 1899 at Glamorganshire, Wales. He was listed as a member of the household of Alfred Lovett (894) in the 1901 census at 216 East Road, Ystradyfodwg, Glamorganshire, Wales. He was listed as a member of the household of Alfred Lovett (894) in the 1911 census at 216 East Road, Ystradyfodwg, Glamorganshire, Wales. She married Daniel J Kemp (949) in 1925 at Glamorganshire, Wales. As of 1925, her married name was Kemp (947).
Edited by Annie

Hi Annie,

Assuming you checked and her SEX Flag has the correct value, since the only tag sentences with he are your Census tags, I would "guess" that your Census tag type has roles, and she is assigned a Witness role which has the text "he" hard coded into the Witness sentence???

I've double checked and yes the sex flag is correct, tried with a different project, one where I haven't added extra census tags and the gender doesn't change so yes looks like I've messed up somewhere, need to go back and find where I went wrong

thanks for your help