percy

Printing reports

When I try to print reports I get this response................."Conversion error #5: Could not open a system configuration file"

24-02-2013, 12:35:10 1924GONSL1 is not an object. 11 FRMSEARCHPICKLIST.CMDOK.CLICK

24-02-2013, 12:35:12 1924GONSL1 is not an object. 12 FRMSEARCHPICKLIST.CMDOK.CLICK

24-02-2013, 12:35:16 1924GONSL1 is not an object. 5 FRMSEARCHPICKLIST.CMDCANCEL.CLICK

24-02-2013, 12:35:19 1924GONSL1 is not an object. 11 FRMSEARCHPICKLIST.CMDOK.CLICK

24-02-2013, 12:35:22 1924GONSL1 is not an object. 5 FRMSEARCHPICKLIST.CMDCANCEL.CLICK

I hope the above makes sense

Alan Britton

Warkworth NZ

Alan -

Make sure you have installed the PDF printer (File / Printer setup / Install PDF printer). It is used for other purposes besides PDF.

In the report configuration, use the Reset Defaults button to refresh the configuration.

The error messages appear to be from an earlier problem in February (24-02-2013). Was that a different problem from the printer?

Virginia

Thank you for your reply, I have checked and found that the PDF Printer was not installed, I followed your instructions, I rebooted and the printer is now shown as installed however the same error message comes up.

It subsequently tells me that the "raw ISC file has been saved as <C:/ etc TMGv8logserror.isc.> Please send it to Technical Support"

Going to that file I can find no openable information that can be forwarded, when I try to a message comes up saying that "Windows can not open this file". There are 3 files that seem to refer to this problem, one called <error> the contents of which I attached above. The other two are named <error.isc> and <last isc>

You need to run the report and get the error and then...

Retrieve the 'last.isc' file from the logs folder before you run another report.

Write to Support.

Include the little details that you omitted here. Things like which report and output to what format. And the other settings and options details that differ from the default report.

And include the error message.

And attach the 'last.isc' file.

Then Support will likely have some questions for you.