Unicorn

Can't unlock the program

Can somebody help me?

Thing is, I had the trial version before and added some information there before it expired. Now I need to move the program over to my new computer, and I have therefore purchased the silver edition. But when I try to unlock (be it the expired one on my old computer or the new one on the new computer), it won't cooperate with me. It just tells me that the registration data is invalid, again and again. And believe me, I have double checked them! When I go to the read-only mode, however, it will show the Serial Number there.

What to do?

Can somebody help me?

Thing is, I had the trial version before and added some information there before it expired. Now I need to move the program over to my new computer, and I have therefore purchased the silver edition. But when I try to unlock (be it the expired one on my old computer or the new one on the new computer), it won't cooperate with me. It just tells me that the registration data is invalid, again and again. And believe me, I have double checked them! When I go to the read-only mode, however, it will show the Serial Number there.

What to do?

Are you using the same name and email address that you used to obtain the full key?

Rather than type the serial number in can you copy and paste it from the email you received?

<_<

Are you using the same name and email address that you used to obtain the full key?

Rather than type the serial number in can you copy and paste it from the email you received?

<_<

Yes, and yes... I've typed it, pasted it... But it still won't unlock. Can't remember what I used when I first downloaded the one that expired on me, but it shouldn't matter anyway on the new PC. Should it? *confused*

Yes, and yes... I've typed it, pasted it... But it still won't unlock. Can't remember what I used when I first downloaded the one that expired on me, but it shouldn't matter anyway on the new PC. Should it? *confused*

What version have you installed on each pc? If you have had the program a while could it be version 5 and the key you are using is a version 6 key?

What version have you installed on each pc? If you have had the program a while could it be version 5 and the key you are using is a version 6 key?

That was a v6 too, as it's not so old. Downloaded it 6 months ago or so... Anyway, the version I now have on the new one is also a v6, but the key still won't work...

Anyone? *getting desperate*

I was having the same problem installing to my laptop. I found that there were six spaces inserted before my first name in the original confimation email. When I entered my first name with the spaces, the program unlocked.

Dianne Bell