Pierce.Reid

Error in Tag Type Definition Help screen

TMG 6.07: I'm on the Tag Type Definition screen, which has 3 tabs: General, Roles and Sentences, and Other. I click on Help and seem to get the appropriate help window. There is a sentence saying: "This screen has three tabs: General, Roles and Sentences, and Other." If I click on the "General" hyperlink, I get a window titled: "Tag Type Definition: Roles and Sentences". If I click on the hperlink "Roles and Sentences", I get a help window titled "Tag Type Definition: Other". If I click on the "Other" hyperlink, I get a window titled "Roles". Each of these help screens seem to describe the feature listed in the title.

It looks like a minor problem in where the hyperlinks are pointing to.

I'm not seeing that. Click on General and I get Tag Type Definition: General. Click on Roles and Sentences and I get Tag Type Definition: Roles and Sentences. Click on Other and I get Tag Type Definition: Other.

It looks like the TMG.cnt file is the key to the links. Send me an email and I'll send you the file.

Click on the link below for my email.

Jim Byram

Edited by Jim Byram

I'm not seeing that. Click on General and I get Tag Type Definition: General. Click on Roles and Sentences and I get Tag Type Definition: Roles and Sentences. Click on Other and I get Tag Type Definition: Other.

Looks like your help file has an indexing issue? Not sure what to suggest.

OK, if it is an indexing issue with my Help file, any suggestions short of uninstalling TMG and re-installing from scratch?

Pierce

OK, if it is an indexing issue with my Help file, any suggestions short of uninstalling TMG and re-installing from scratch?

Pierce

Pierce,

I also can't replicate your issue.

But before uninstalling TMG and re-installing from scratch I would suggest that you may contact Wholly Genes TechSupport directly: support@whollygenes.com.

Vera

Looks like your help file has an indexing issue? Not sure what to suggest.

Is it an external indexing or would it work to send him a fresh Tmg.hlp file?

Virginia

One further note on my mis-indexed Help file.

I have TMG on two computers, with independent installs of the UK edition.

The problem seems the same on both.

I guess I will take it to TMG support.

Pierce