johnbruns

Sentence Structure

Is there a way to change the prefix word in a sentence using [L2] for the DETAIL field? Currently “at” always appears in the sentence proceeding the DETAIL. In using the business tag, I am placing the business name in the DETAIL field so the sentence reads “ ... owned at MY BUSINESS NAME ... ”

Is there a way to change the prefix word in a sentence using [L2] for the DETAIL field?  Currently “at” always appears in the sentence proceeding the DETAIL.  In using the business tag, I am placing the business name in the DETAIL field so the sentence reads  “ ... owned  at  MY BUSINESS NAME ... ”

John,

Take a look at the particular report's options - on the Places tab.

You usually get the choice of prefix between none/at/in.

Edited by LornaHenderson

Is there a way to change the prefix word in a sentence using [L2] for the DETAIL field?  Currently “at” always appears in the sentence proceeding the DETAIL.  In using the business tag, I am placing the business name in the DETAIL field so the sentence reads  “ ... owned  at  MY BUSINESS NAME ... ”

One way I did this was to create a local sentence for the particular Tag of interest and use <in [L2]> instead of <[L2]>. This ensures the change only applies to tis particular Tag.

Les